Thursday, June 4, 2015

Visceral Respnse



This is one of my favorite youtube videos that has come out in the last year.  I chose this video for this assignment mostly because of the initial "awe" factor that I had when viewing it for the first time.

To me, this video comes across as clever, original, and well made. It is able to portray a short, humorous story without the use of many words. It takes film back to its roots.

Composition is also something that really makes this video great. Each frame is basically a carefully shot picture that when, by itself, doesn't really say much at all.  However, when all of those pictures are put together it tells a story. That is what film is and I believe that's why stop-motion resonates so well with me.

1 comment:

  1. You'll like this as well - https://youtu.be/2_HXUhShhmY

    ReplyDelete